Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busted!

The boys love crackers. Love, may be an understatement. Their diet would consist solely of crackers if I allowed. I hear "Cwackur? Cwackur? Cwackur?" in my dreams these days. So I don't know why this surprised me:

That is my large stainless steel stock pot that they have managed to drag over to the counter, flip over, and climb up onto. Their goal? Crackers of course! Note the smug satisfaction on Michael's face:

At least Tommy had the decency to look guilty!

Three things struck me, almost simultaneously. First, I had to admit, I was pretty impressed with their resourcefulness. Second, they were actually working as a team and not pushing each other off the pot! And, consequently, third - it's time for me to up my game!

post signature

6 comments:

Bethany said...

That's exactly what I thought! "Oh, look how nicely they share the small pot!" Good for them! Recommendation: if you have a knife block, now would be the time to find a place other than the counter to keep it. :) Love your boys. They are so sweet!

Jennifer Uribe said...

Gotta love it! I love them working together.

Lukie pulled a tray of cupcakes off of the counter today. They were frosted. He was happy. Me, not so much!

teamkyte said...

Ha ha ha....LOVE THIS!!!

Natalie said...

Good point on the knife block - I didn't think of that. I was too pre-occupied thinking that they could now reach burners on the stove! Jen - hope you got a picture of that!!! :)

Carrin said...

Uh-oh! You're in for it big time now!

Janice said...

you've gotta love the "two heads are better than one" attitudes:)