Sunday, July 5, 2009

Then....

and Now....

It's unbelievable how much our little guys have grown in just one year.

This year for the 4th, we were able to do some pretty fun stuff, as opposed to last year when the boys slept right through the fireworks! First, we went to Kamaki's volleyball tournament and the boys had lots of fun playing at the park and watching Daddy. They did not have so much fun leaving, and neither did Mommy. We became everyone's entertainment as I tried to drag two kicking and screaming boys, plus all of our stuff to the car! After a nice long nap, everyone was in much better spirits. The boys and I made Patriotic cupcakes and Red, White, and Blue Smoothies (they were a huge hit, the blender was not). Then we played outside waiting for Daddy to come home. After dinner, we put the boys in their jammies and took them out to watch some of the fireworks. It was WAY past their bedtime, and they did really well being up so late. All the booming, flashing, sparkling explosions helped some, I'm sure! We hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July!!!

Tommy is a speed demon on his trike! Mikey getting ready to throw yet another rock: Enjoying the fruits of our labor: Here are a couple videos for you - the Pop-it's were a HUGE success last night. The boys were very upset that we didn't have an unlimited supply. We'll know better next year!

Tommy and Michael showing off what they learned at the zoo on Friday:

post signature

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Ahhh! So big! And I love the videos...too cute! All my boys came over to watch! Ethan said, "I wish we lived closer to them so we could see them."

teamkyte said...

So cute!!! Love the pop its!!!! They sell them at Target year round I believe;-)

Mama Snyder said...

WOW - isn't it so crazy to think how things have changed in just a years time?!?

Erin said...

You are such a fun mom! You're always doing the cutest things with the boys.

Janice said...

I used to not think they looked much alike, but in one of those photos they sure do! they're getting so big!