There has been great debate between our friends and family as to whether or not our boys are identical. I say, they are not. Most everyone else (including their father) say they are. At the suggestion of my sister, I've decided to post a little quiz. There is no prize for the winner, other than the satisfaction of being one of the very few who can tell our boys apart. Post a comment and let me know who you think is who. (I apologize for the lack of quality pictures - they just did not want to cooperate with Mommy's experiment) Good luck!
A:

B:

7 comments:
Now I wish i'd never suggested this, because I'm sure I'll screw it up and look bad. But I say, A is Tommy and B is Michael. If I'm wrong, I swear I'll do better after spending time with them in a few weeks!
Now I'm looking again and I am just really, really not sure! So embarrassing!
Well, I only met them IRL once and that was a while ago so I am totally guessing here but I say
A - Michael
B - Tommy
A it Tommy, B is Michael....I think. No, I'm pretty sure. No, I have no clue. K. That's my answer and I'm stickin' to it!
I say that A is Tommy and B is Michael. And no I am not just copying Kellies answer.
Tommy at the top and Michael on the bottom
I'm going to say A. is Tommy and B. is Michael. I'll have to ask Hollis, he is better at telling them apart than I am.
Post a Comment