There were a lot of wonderful things about this Christmas vacation - these are a few:
Our early Christmas celebration with the Kamahaku's that brought us endless enjoyment from new musical instruments and basketballs!
An entire table filled with little boys at my parent's house for Christmas Eve dinner (there's actually one little boy missing from this picture!)
The new-found joy of stairs and playing endlessly on them with cousin Drew:
The Christmas story told by two very special shepards:
Karaoke that went into the wee hours of Christmas morning - I'm surprised Santa didn't pass us by for the sheer terror of the noise that was coming from this house!
The excitement of Christmas morning and digging through stockings!
Cuddling with Papa:
And with Nana:
Our attempt at tubing:
And it's miserable failure for the boys:
At least Michael recovered enough to enjoy the snow:
But I think the best part was spending Christmas surrounded by so much family!
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and that your New Year is off to a fantastic start!


4 comments:
That picture of Mom singing is so special! Like, special, special!
We had so much fun with you guys here. I wish we could have spent all day every day with you like everyone else got to. Little crazy over there though, huh? We love you guys, and can't wait until we see you again!
Oh, I was so hoping we'd get to see you while you were here! I, too, am impressed with the pic of your mom singing. And apparently, Cameron was pretty impressed in that last picture. But I absolutely loved the video! Priceless! When he gets older, you can always hold that over his head whenever he's too chicken to do something!! :)
Coincidentally, that is not only the same hill we always go tubing on, it's the exact same PART of the same hill! Much better than the place we went on New Years...
great pictures. loved the video! would have loved a video of your mom doing that karaoke:)
WOW! It looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation!!! The karaoke looks like it was a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment