Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Months

I have no idea where the time has gone, but our little girl is two months old today. I'm amazed at how much she has grown and how big she is. The boys were still so little at this age - I feel a little bit robbed of her newborn-ness. It went way too quick! Here are a few pictures from today of our big girl!

(Is it just me, or does she look like she's already five years old in this picture?)


Not amused by my attempts to make her smile.


Chubba-licious cheeks.


Telling us a story.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I am so jealous of Mom and Dad and Kellie! I want to hold her and squeeze and love her forever and ever! So cute! And yes, she does look older than two months. Looks a lot like her daddy!

Janice said...

she's adorable and I don't know who's genes those are but they run strong in your family as I think she looks like her big brothers!

Katie said...

Nan, she is so cute! Girls are so fun.