
All day long I tried to get my boys to say "Happy Independence Day!" but they did not comply. Then I tried to get them to say "Happy Fourth of July!" They just stared at me. Finally, I resorted to "Happy 4th!" which they finally agreed to (probably just so I would leave them alone). Now, if I had only managed to get it on tape! Oh well, there's always next year!
We had a ton of fun this year up at Kamaki's sister's place. They live on 5 acres out in the countryside and it was a beautiful day. We were joined by lots of family and friends, as well as their children, so the boys had lots of playmates to keep them occupied.
There were squirt gun wars, sidewalk chalk drawings, trampoline jumping, bubbles, tractors, and more.





There was hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, potato salad, watermelon, a fruit pizza flag, and Red White and Blue cupcakes.



And of course, there were fireworks. The boys really enjoyed the fireworks this year, with the exception of a very loud and large fountain that scared Tommy, and a few of the big fireworks that Michael thought were going to fall on his head - he promptly covered his head with a blanket, just in case.


And Juliana didn't seem too impressed - she slept right through them!


We hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday too!


1 comment:
Dude, your fruit pizza looks just as good as mom's did! And the cupcakes are so cute! I wish I had your ambition. :)
Nani and Dave's place looks beautiful. I am so glad you all had a good time! Loves to the kiddos!
Post a Comment