Meh - she's been a puker since day one. I'm so used to cleaning up puke that it doesn't even phase me anymore. At least this way we're all entertained. ;)
Kamaki and I have been married for five years and are parents of three year old twins, Michael and Thomas, and our baby girl Juliana. I work full time and Kamaki has recently become a stay at home Dad while going to school full time at night. There are quite a few adjustments for our family to make, but we look forward to getting through them together!
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! I want one! She looked a little dizzy after that first one...
Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! I was just waiting for the puke to start flying...
oh my gosh that's hilarious!!! how much puke have you cleaned up?
Meh - she's been a puker since day one. I'm so used to cleaning up puke that it doesn't even phase me anymore. At least this way we're all entertained. ;)
Post a Comment