skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Potty seats aren't the greatest birthday presents
The funny thing about being a parent is, it seems like there is always some need that you feel you should get your child when it comes to birthdays, Christmas, or any time gifts are given. Whether it's new shoes to replace the ones they've outgrown, a backpack to replace the one that was lost, or jeans to replace the ones that were torn. In our case, it was big boy underwear and potty seats. Clearly, not exciting.
We figured that they are young enough that we can still get away with it though, and besides - that's when grandparents and Aunties come to the rescue with toys galore!!! We had the boys' birthday party at Tutu Mom and Tutu Man's house and the boys had a blast. There were balloon wars:


There were tons of presents:




And of course, there was an awesome Crocodile Cupcake Cake.



Despite the potty seats and underwear, I think this birthday party was a success!
4 comments:
Looks like those Iron Mans were a hit! Um, confession... I didn't get to the post office on Saturday...Medieval Feast and all... And then it was closed yesterday. I'll get their gift mailed today for sure!
Your crocodile cake is amazing. I am beyond impressed and can't ever show you pictures of cakes I make ever again. In fact, I'm never making a cake again.
Looks like a successful party to me!!!! They are so cute!
they are getting so big! loved loved loved your cake! and you made that?! We should work together and you could teach me a few things!
Janice - really, MUCH easier than it looks. I have no skills like you! :)
Post a Comment