Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Tale of Three Siblings

Tommy and Michael decided to try and teach Juliana how to crawl the other night.
Michael gave it a shot, but she looked a little confused.


Then Tommy took a turn.


But it quickly became apparent that Juliana was much more interested in posing for the camera or playing with her brothers than in crawling.



After a few minutes, she protested.


And collapsed on the floor.


Good thing she had her Big Brothers there to comfort her...




and cheer her on when she tried again.


Life is good with Big Brothers.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I want to bite her cheeks. Is that weird?

Erin said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!! Is it your screensaver yet? ;)

Kellie said...

They're so dang cute! can't wait to see them and squeeze them, and scare them (since I usually scare them every time I see them) :)

Janice said...

that's so sweet!