
Juliana is now seven months old and still has us all wrapped around her little, slobbery finger.
She is sitting very well by herself now and has started rolling all over the house. She's not too interested in crawling yet, but she still manages to keep us on our toes, striking terror into the boys anytime she heads toward one of their beloved toys.

She's also babbling quite a bit now. Her favorite is Ga-ga-ga, but we're working on Ma-ma and Da-da. I'm confident she'll have it down soon.
She has a voracious appetite for fruits and veggies now. We started with squash and she hasn't stopped eating since.


Unfortunately, she seems to have inherited my messy eating skills. Poor girl.


2 comments:
You ARE a messy eater, though, I'm sure not as bad as Juliana. I can still easily see both you and Kamaki in her. She's so stinking cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!
She is so stinkin adorable! I hope we get to see you guys soon...I've been saving up kisses for her for a while now!
Post a Comment