In this wonderful season, I tend to get a little lost in the mania of shopping, baking, decorating, wrapping, traveling, and cleaning that fills so much of our time. This year however, Mother Nature had a little trick up her sleeve. Our city has been blanketed by over a foot of snow in the past week, bringing everything to a stand still. I was forced to slow down and, wouldn't you know it, actually got to enjoy spending time with my family! We spent a lot of time playing with the boys - they even got to play in the snow for the first time ever! The house was filled with the smell of baking cookies and the sound of our favorite Christmas songs as the snow kept falling, and falling.
I feel so very blessed to have a warm home this year and to be surrounded by so many loving friends and family. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and wishing you all a White Christmas too!
What is this white stuff????
Tommy
Michael
About half way through the storm:


No comments:
Post a Comment