Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!!


I realize that Halloween is long gone, but better late than never right? I must have started this post 3 times before I actually got the chance to sit down and finish it!
Michael and Tommy weren't really old enough for Trick or Treating this year, but they had such adorable costumes that we (okay, I) did not want to waste them. So we went to the ward's Trunk or Treat party and the boys helped us hand out candy to all the little ghouls and goblins. Even though it was way past their bed time, they were so mesmerized by all the colorful costumes that they behaved very well! The weather actually cooperated too. The rain held off and it was warm enough that I didn't need a jacket all night! I'm not entirely convinced that there wasn't some sort of space/time portal in the church parking lot that somehow teleported us to southern California - spooky! I can't wait until next year when the boys will be old enough to really enjoy the holiday! Happy Haunting everyone!!!

Our very own Pumpkin Patch!


Tommy, Frank, and Michael


Let's be friends!


Are we done yet????

1 comment:

Erin said...

I absolutely love that top pic. It is so cute of all 3 of you! (OK, all 4 of you if you really want to count the dog?)