Chillin':
Michael unfortunately inherited his messy eating habits from me:
Tommy, relatively tidy:
Michael's popsicle "melt"down. Seriously - he was very upset that the treat he'd been holding tightly in his hand had disappeared.
Popsicle sticks are treasures, and therefore belong in the not-so-secret hiding spot:
After one more taste...
After the demise of the popsicles, both of the boys ventured out into the yard clad only in their diapers, sandals, and new body paint. I couldn't help but giggle as they wandered around mostly naked through the trees and bushes. Something about it just seemed so oddly out of place or, at the very least, some kind of fashion faux pas... like wearing socks with sandals. ;)
Off for some naked exploring:
Poor Tommy lost the last of his popsicle in the dirt - luckily the dog snatched it up before Tommy could try out the 5 second rule. :)
I guess the cuteness and entertainment factor is enough to ensure that they will be getting popsicles again very soon!


3 comments:
I love the facial expressions! Are they wearing tiny crocks?? Oh, and I love your yard. Looks like you have tons more relaxing beauty and 1/10th the weeding potential that I have. Good job, Kamaki!
so darn cute!!!!
I see the Popsicles were a success! Next, the yogurt pops!
Post a Comment