Our boys used to fall asleep almost the instant we laid them in their cribs. I have a feeling that is a thing of the past however. Over the course of a few weeks, bedtime has become a time for singing, giggling, jumping, throwing stuffed animals at each other from across the room, and screaming for the pure joy of hearing one's voice at the loudest possible volume. It has become a nightly routine for me to have to go back into the boys' room repeatedly to retrieve such necessary sleeping items as a blanket or Binky from the floor. I am growing tired of this new routine, however, and the boys will be none too pleased when they discover that I am no longer coming to their aid. In the meantime though, listening to their antics does make me giggle.... just a little bit!

4 comments:
Oh, goodness! I'm not going to say anything except that. I don't want to jinx myself. :)
too cute! 2 heads are always better than one...just wait:)
Those are some sturdy cribs ya got there! I give it about 2 weeks before they've learned how to climb out.
Forget climbing out - I'm convinced they're just going to launch themselves out! :)
Post a Comment