However, they have desperately been in need of a cut for the past month or two. My talents certainly do not lay in the hair styling department, and life being what it is, we've been too busy to drag the boys out to have it cut. They were starting to look like little rag-a-muffins and the comb was no longer taming the crazy bed head. With the recent heat wave we've had and our approaching camping trip this weekend, Kamaki suggested we bring out the clippers and give the boys a buzz cut. I resisted. A lot. But in the end, Kamaki's calm reasoning prevailed over my emotional campaign to keep their sweet baby hair.
Out the clippers came and, to my great surprise, the boys actually enjoyed it - I never said they weren't a little strange! Now, they are sporting a new 'do and seem very pleased to have all that hair off the backs of their necks. I'm still mourning the loss of their soft blonde hair, but I have to admit, their little fuzzy heads are growing on me.
Michael cheesin' it up:
Tommy's turn to say "cheese":
My handsome guys: (a nice bonus we discovered - it's much harder to pull hair that you can't wrap your fingers around - Hurray!!!)


4 comments:
Andrew made me delete my last comment cause he thinks I'm too mean to Kamaki. :) I think he can take it. Anyway, cute boys, and I would never be able to tell them apart if you didn't tell us who is who. So I think you need to post a quiz, (and make Kamaki take it until he passes with a solid B), where you post a bunch of pictures of your boys and let us guess who is who and then tell us the answers in another post. All would benefit, I'm sure. Or be totally humiliated. Either way, good fun. and what did you have kids for, if not to use them for the entertainment of your friends and family?
How adorable! I resisted the buzz at first too, but I love rubbing my hand over the little peach fuzz when Connor and I are cuddling! The only part I don't like is that it makes him look like he's about 12!
So Cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. The cut definitely makes them look older. I'm resisting Matt in the hair cut department too - Bryan's hair in the back is getting long, but it's not too long yet...right?
Post a Comment