Monday, October 5, 2009

Someday....

My little boys are going to realize that it's not cool to hang out with Mom. They are going to be embarrassed by their parents. They are going to realize that their Father is their hero and be much happier to spend time with him doing "guy" things. They are going to hate being seen snuggling with Mom.

But until that day, I am going to love up on moments like these:





Every single blessed chance that I get.

post signature

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it! They are so precious! Just tonight Cameron held my hand as we walked through Wal-mart and I loved it, because I knew that since he's eight and a half now, any time he does that could be the last time he does that. I have to go cry now.

teamkyte said...

So darn cute! I can barely stand it!

Erin said...

You guys are going to make me cry, too! Knowing that Matt is our last, and he is getting so big, I think the same thing everytime he sits on my lap or holds my hand. Actually, he will probably stop cuddling with me earlier than he would have, because he is eventually going to get tired of me following him around trying to hold his hand and kiss him all the time!

Jennifer Uribe said...

Nat - You look so beautiful with your boys!