Okay, some of you may have already heard the good news, but I thought I would post it here as well for everyone. We're very excited! And for all those that are wondering - it's just one baby this time. Yes, we're sure!
Congratulations you guys!! I have to admit, twins did pop into my head, but I am also leaning toward girl. I have a pretty high prediction success rate, so, here's to hopin! I am so excited for you!
YAY! that's great, but so disappointed it's only one:) just kidding. One will be a breeze after 2...but wait...they'll be 2 year olds:) again I say, YAY!
Kamaki and I have been married for five years and are parents of three year old twins, Michael and Thomas, and our baby girl Juliana. I work full time and Kamaki has recently become a stay at home Dad while going to school full time at night. There are quite a few adjustments for our family to make, but we look forward to getting through them together!
7 comments:
YAY!!!! Oh, and I LOVE the back drop!
Very cute way to make an announcement! I love you guys and can't wait to meet the little cutie! I guess girl!
Congratulations you guys!! I have to admit, twins did pop into my head, but I am also leaning toward girl. I have a pretty high prediction success rate, so, here's to hopin! I am so excited for you!
Yay! So excited for you! What a great way to announce it!
YAY! that's great, but so disappointed it's only one:) just kidding. One will be a breeze after 2...but wait...they'll be 2 year olds:) again I say, YAY!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for your family, the boys will get to be big brother's. I'm guessing a girl also. We love you!
Congrats guys!!!
Post a Comment