I desperately wish I could find the pictures of me at 20 weeks with the twins, because I know that would make me feel better! My Mother was kind enough to send me some pictures of myself about 3 days before the twins were born and I swore after seeing them that there would never be another pregnant picture of me ever, ever again. But here I am, sharing one anyway. Like my Mom said, you might not like these pictures very much, but it is a wonderful record of this time. True, true.
And now I will drown my sorrows in a pint of Ben and Jerry's, because what's a crazy hormonal girl supposed to do?


3 comments:
I think you look beautiful and radiant! I can't believe you are 20 or 21 weeks already!!! AMAZING!
I love your little bumo! And I do stress Little - at the half-way mark I was already forming the infamous torpedo belly :)
Forget the belly - Your boobs are ginormous!!!
Post a Comment