My Mom has always been a little nuts, but it's one of the things we love about her. She takes that to a whole new level when she is playing with her grand kids.
They all love her to pieces and it makes me smile every time I see her playing with them or hear her talk to my boys on the phone. How sad is it that I am 30 years younger and don't have that kind of energy?
Parker South Stake Trek 2026
4 weeks ago


6 comments:
Was that part of the African Ant-eater ritual?? :) I love mom.
you have the best mom!
I love it! She's so awesome!
Looks like fun!!! Was that on your vacay? Did you take Ruby???
Lol, I'll never forget her ice skating on the kitchen floor, either...
Yes that was our vacay and no we did not take Ruby - I'm not that crazy! ;)
That is my parent's boxer - Boomer.
Post a Comment