But they could compete against each other like Venus and Serena Williams and turn all snobby and spoiled and it would be fun! And then there's the crashing, which is just cool with the fire and the explosions and the desperate escapes from wreckage... Think how much fun that could be!
Kamaki and I have been married for five years and are parents of three year old twins, Michael and Thomas, and our baby girl Juliana. I work full time and Kamaki has recently become a stay at home Dad while going to school full time at night. There are quite a few adjustments for our family to make, but we look forward to getting through them together!
2 comments:
But they could compete against each other like Venus and Serena Williams and turn all snobby and spoiled and it would be fun! And then there's the crashing, which is just cool with the fire and the explosions and the desperate escapes from wreckage... Think how much fun that could be!
I love boys!!!
Post a Comment