Friday, February 5, 2010

7 weeks and 6 days

That's how long we have until this baby girl arrives. At least, we hope we have that long. My c-section is officially scheduled for April 1st at 8:00 am and I am so excited to have an end in sight!

Kamaki isn't too sure, but I kind of like the idea of an April Fools baby. Although I admit I'm a little worried that "It's a boy!" will be echoing in the OR like some bad April Fools joke. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will still have a little girl come that time.

It's been a while, so I thought I would post a belly pic as well. I know I am a lot smaller than I was at this time with the boys, but knowing that doesn't seem to change the fact that I still feel HUGE. That's okay - only 7 weeks and 6 days to go.....

Here I am at 32 weeks:

5 comments:

Jennifer Uribe said...

Look at that beautiful belly!

Bethany said...

There could be worse things to hear on April first than "It's a boy!"...like...

"It's a marsupial!"
"It's reading OK magazine!"
"It's flipping me the bird!...is she doing that on purpose?"

"It's a GIRL!, and a GIRL!!!"

Now tell me that ain't scary!

Erin said...

Awww... I'm sorry, I don't know who that is hugging your belly, but he sure is cute!

teamkyte said...

You look radiant!!!!

Janice said...

you are so darn cute!