Kamaki is now almost finished with his second quarter at ITT Tech. He is taking a full load of courses while simultaneously caring for our boys during the week days. The courses he is taking require an average of 3-4 hours of homework per week, per course. Our boys require pretty much constant attention. Needless to say, he has a lot on his plate.
That is why I was extra proud of him when we received a letter from the school informing us that Kamaki had made the Honors Dean's List. The Dean's List requires you to maintain a 3.5 or higher grade point average and according to this letter, it's an accomplishment that very few students receive.
Considering the fact that until this past fall, my husband had not been in school for about 15 years, I think that is an amazing feat! Kamaki works very hard at everything he does, and I know he is going to be a success at whatever challenge is thrown his way.
And because our whole family is so proud of him, the letter bearing this wonderful news is now hanging smack in the middle of our fridge. I'm sure there will be many more to replace it.
Parker South Stake Trek 2026
2 months ago


3 comments:
I am so freaking proud of him! I'm not even his wife! Give him high-fives and kisses and hollah's and so on and so forth for us!
WHA-HOO!!!
Go Kamaki! You rock! I can barely find time to get dressed! lol
GO KAMAKI!!!!! What a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment