Today we made Cherry Chip cupcakes with pink frosting and let the boys help us decorate them. We had a few mishaps (like Michael dumping the entire bottle of colored sugar over onto the table) but the boys had a blast and the cupcakes turned out pretty darn good.
Getting started:
Mmmm... candies!
Oops!
The finished products:
It seems as though there has been a lot of negative attention given to Valentine's Day this year. Yes, in a perfect world, we would all be able to shower our sweethearts with love every day of the year. But in reality, I think we could all use the reminder to slow down and realize how lucky we are to have our loved ones in our lives. Whatever you end up doing to celebrate, I hope you all take a moment to make your sweethearts feel a little more special.
Happy Valentine's Day!


3 comments:
It looks like they had SO much fun! I think your hearts look great! I hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day.
What a cute idea! I'm totally stealing it for next year! Your boys are so stinking cute!
You are such a good mom. I need to be more like you!
Post a Comment