~ The boys were watching Bambi one day and it got to the part where the rival buck is fighting with Bambi for the prize of the lovely lady deer. Tommy jumped to his feet and began shouting, "No! No, naughty deer! You in trouble!" Then he cocked his head to the side, pointed his finger at the deer and said "Do you want a spanking?"
~ Michael lifted up my shirt one night, put his eye right up next to my belly button (presumably to see in), and said "Wake up Baby Sister!!!!"
~ I noticed Tommy pick up one of Ruby's bones last week and stick it in the gas tank of his Police Car Cozy Coupe.
"Whatcha doing bud?" I ask.
"Putting gas in the Police Car Momma."
"Oh, you're filling it up with gas huh?"
Turning to me with wide eyes full of annoyance - "I'm working on it Mom!"
~ Kamaki hurt his back the other day - I won't mention how... cough, trying to do a flip on a trampoline like he used to do 10 years ago, cough.... and he was hobbling around the house for quite a while afterwards. I was doing dishes when he came shuffling past the kitchen, hunched over like an old crippled man and moaning. Right behind him came Michael, who was also hunched over, his face a mask of mock pain, and muttering "Ouch, ouch." I had to laugh. And laugh.
~ Yesterday, I asked the boys what they would like for breakfast.
Tommy - How about fruit snacks?
Me - No.
Michael - Ice cream?
Me - No.
Tommy - Piece of candy?
Me - How about toast and peanut butter?
Both boys - *big dejected sigh* Al-right.
~ And lastly, this is what happens when you give a two year old chocolate suckers from Sees Candies. Note to self - get the vanilla ones next time!


4 comments:
I just want to hug those two! I love imitating Daddy. Too bad you didn't have the camera!
I wish we could see you guys more often...your boys are so stinkin cute! It's things like that that make the sadder times in life a little bit easier to get through! What little angels we are blessed with.
I forgot to tell you how much those suckers made me jealous. I've been craving one for about a year. No See's around here.
You're kidding - no See's Candies???? Has it always been that way? What a shame!
Post a Comment