The boys are really into their blocks right now. Wooden blocks, Lincoln Logs, train blocks, and Mega blocks. They are scattered all over the house and striking terror into my bare feet.
A couple days ago, the boys decided to build with the Mega Blocks. Michael was all about building towers. He wanted to make them as tall as he possibly could before they came crashing down, accompanied by squeals of delight.

Tommy informed me this was a newspaper.

Okay..... He must have gotten bored with that quickly though because it wasn't long before he was competing with his brother.

But the next night, we were all put to shame when Kamaki flexed his Engineering muscles. Meet Billy Bob.



The boys were in awe. I was pretty impressed too. Billy Bob survived for a good 15 minutes before he was destroyed in a wild, sacrificial-style beheading. Which really does speak to how much the boys loved him. The newspaper only lasted about thirty seconds.


4 comments:
Ok, that beats anything I have ever done with the mega blocks. I'm going to claim that it's due to the fact that we don't have as many as you. But in reality, I'm just not that good. Your man has skills, but don't tell him I said so.
Also, it might be time for him to get out of the house more often.
Oh, and the newspaper? WTH? That's hilarious!
That's hilarious, a newspaper?! What an imagination! I can't believe how big your kids are. And just wait until they get old enough to start playing with the real, little legos. Talk about a walking hazard all over the house!!
I love how proud Tommy looks of the tower that he built! They are getting so big & I love the lego man!
Post a Comment