Sleep is something that has been an issue with her from the beginning. After trying lots of different things, I thought we had finally figured it out when she started sleeping through the night for a few weeks. Just last week however, she flipped on me again and is waking several times a night. Poor Kamaki is at his wit's end trying to get her to nap during the day too. The poor thing gets so tired, and lets not forget about poor ole me, who is starting to get bags the size of Alaska under my eyes. Going into this weekend, we've armed ourselves with some new things to try - we are determined to get her sleeping again!
She has also developed a temper. There was one night in particular that I was convinced the police would be knocking on our door, demanding to know what we were doing to our child. This fear was due to what we have now dubbed the Steven Tyler Scream. It's impressive, I have to admit. The first time she opened her little mouth and let loose with it, I was actually stunned for a minute, then I started to giggle. I couldn't believe such an atrocious wail was coming from my sweet little girl. My giggling didn't help her mood though and after trying to soothe her for a good 20 minutes, I learned to take her seriously!
Other than these minor things, we are still enjoying every minute of her little world. She is growing up so fast, I can't quite believe it. And we are loving taking each little baby step of her development right along with her!




3 comments:
Ridiculously cute! I so feel your pain on the sleep issues. I'm sending sleep dust your way.
Only one more week! I can hardly believe it!
Oh my word Nat - she is so dang CUTE!!!!! I am sorry she isnt sleeping but that smile makes up for it!
Post a Comment