Friday, October 1, 2010

Sitting Pretty



Juliana is six months old today. Six months! I've said it before and I'll say it again - she is growing up so fast! Kamaki took her to her well baby check up this morning - all by himself - and did a great job handling everything. Here are the newest stats on our little girl:


Height - 27 1/2"

Weight - 17.3 lbs


She's still a big girl, but not quite so chunky as her last check up!


Aside from all the numbers, there have been lots of new developments with her. She is now sitting up all by herself! She wobbles and tumbles over every now and then, but she gets stronger every day.






No signs of crawling yet, but from the looks of this, it won't be long!





She's also started eating cereal every day and she gobbles it down with gusto. I can barely get the spoon to her mouth fast enough. We're going to be trying some fruits and veggies in the next couple weeks and I know I'm going to have to check to make sure I have all my fingers at the end of each meal.






And then there is her funny little personality. She is a happy, smiling, laughing baby. She's just happy. Very rarely does she fuss or cry (unless, of course, she's hungry) and I know that we are very lucky. Her sleeping has improved greatly over the past couple of weeks, which makes me feel even more lucky. She loves watching her brothers and tries to interact with them more and more. She is a diva to be sure and is emerging as a little ham. Apparently, she fancies herself a supermodel at the young age of six months and made sure to show off her posing skills on our latest photo shoot. Gotta love that sweet face!








4 comments:

Jennifer Uribe said...

Gracious, she is beautiful!

Bethany said...

She really is a doll. Love the posing! And such a good baby. I only heard her fuss that one time while we were out there. You are a lucky family!

Blooming Mama said...

She is simply adorable!!!!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, she is fabulous! What a beautiful girl!