Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photo Bomb



I've fallen way behind again - so this will be a grab bag of randomness over the last month (or two).

First up - Juliana's One Year Pictures



Juli Buck (the same photographer who did Juliana's newborn pictures) did a fantastic job capturing our girl's sweet and quirky personality. It was a struggle too - Juliana didn't want anything to do with having her picture taken this particular morning. But after a little coaxing and some goldfish crackers, her smile came through.










A big, heartfelt THANK YOU to Juli for doing such great work again!


Easter!

The Hulls and Makana and Auntie came with us to the Rabbit Romp at the zoo - it was a blast!









The boys had a fantastic time dying eggs with the Dinosaur Kit that Nana and Papa sent them.







The egg hunt on Easter morning was a big hit with everyone - even Juliana.









And they cleaned up pretty nice for church too!



Dozer Days



This was our second year at Dozer Days and luckily, it was a lot cooler this year. The Hulls were with us this year too, and despite a grumpy start, we all ended up having a very good time.









5 comments:

Bethany said...

Very good pics. You spend too much time with the Hulls. I'm jealous of you all. :(

Natalie said...

Hey - you all were invited too! You just don't like us as much. ;)

Janice said...

great update! What's a rabbit romp? I've never heard of it...and I've lived here for how long?! such a cute family!

Unknown said...

Lots of cool activities with your family! And I'm always glad when a fellow blogger gets behind...it means I'm not the only one!! Thanks!

Katie said...

What awesome pics...Juliana is so beautiful, and what handsome boys!