Monday, September 28, 2009

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....

This year marks our family's first attempt at a full size garden. Kamaki built me a wonderful garden area complete with an arbor entry, stone pathway, and raised boxes. I planted all kinds of different seeds from corn, to zucchini, to peppers. Some flourished beautifully, others did not. But that's okay because we learned a lot and we all had a great time working in the garden - especially when it was time to harvest!











post signature

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the title of your post!

Your garden area is darling - I love it. I wish I had one of my own and someone to weed it for me. :)

Jennifer Uribe said...

If you lived closer, I'd hijack K. I love his work and I'm totally envious of your veggies!

Erin said...

This is the second year we have had a garden, and I absolutely love it, too! But we always buy the little seedling plants from the nursery, I've never been brave enough to try actual seeds. You rock!

teamkyte said...

Your garden is beautiful!!! Kamaki looks SUPER happy about the zucchini!

Janice said...

I'm so jealous of your arch. What a beautiful place!