The boys celebrated their 2nd birthday surrounded by Elmo and Sesame Street. Compared to last year's huge luau, this was a very small, relaxed party with a few of Kamaki's family members. We all ate pizza and had Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes. The boys had a blast opening their presents and played happily with their new toys for the rest of the night!
Kamaki celebrated his birthday the following day with a poker party. He hasn't been able to do much for his birthday the past couple of years, but I think he had a good time this year!
We also ventured out to the pumpkin patch on Sauvie's Island, but that post will have to wait for another day. For now, here are a few pics of the festivities - we wish you all were there!
Daddy opening his presents with a little help from the boys:
And, because I can't resist a good birthday song:
Maybe Tommy will have better luck with the candle next year!


5 comments:
Super adorable!!! Your cupcakes look fabulous!
Hey! i can't see the video! :(
The cupcakes turned out even cuter than I imagined them! Looks like it was a very nice weekend. And think...a year from April, you'll be doing another huge luau... Did I spell that wrong?
Looking forward to the pumpkin patch pictures!
Those cupcakes are so stinkin cute! Look at you being all creative and stuff! I didn't realize Kamaki got to share his B-day. Tell him I feel his pain, within a 2 week span we have our anniversary, Matt's b-day, and mine. Things like that definitely tend to get pushed aside after you have kids! But then you see those cute pics of them with their cupcakes and it's all worth it...
I wish we were there too! Okay, I wish you guys were here. Either way. :)
Sauvie Island? I'm so jealous!
Oops! Okay - I edited the video so you should be able to see it now. Sorry!
Post a Comment