Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Big Picture

I never thought this day would come, but here we are again... the night before our newest addition is born! There have been quite a few ups and downs this past week, but we are finally here and ready to meet our little girl.

The c-section is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:00, and we will do our best to update everyone with details and pictures as soon as possible.

And, because it's been a while, here is a new belly pic - the very last one of this pregnancy - taken this morning.




I truly and honestly tried to find the picture of my belly from the night before the boys were born, but after going through all of my files, I couldn't find it. Shucks. :)

2 comments:

teamkyte said...

You look adorable!!!! Best of luck to you tomorrow morning!!!!

Mandy and Lorin said...

Congrats on the new little one! That is so exciting!