Friday, April 23, 2010

Worth a thousand words.....



A great friend, Juli Buck, came by last week to take some newborn pictures of Juliana and a few family shots. She did an amazing job. I couldn't possibly choose just a few, so I put together a slideshow below. Juli is an up and coming photographer and she is putting together a website/blog for her business. As soon as she has it up, I will post a link here on my blog. She is a very talented photographer and we were so lucky to have her services - thanks Juli!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jennifer Uribe said...

You have the most amazingly beautiful family! The pictures are just gorgeous!

teamkyte said...

OH.MY.WORD!!!!!!She is so darn cute!!! The family picture is so beautiful too!!! GREAT PIX!

Erin said...

Those are amazing! No wonder you couldn't decide on just a few. I couldn't either! Love you guys!

Marcy said...

Oh. My. Lord! LOVE these pics... the teacup ones are phenomenal! I cannot get over how much Juliana looks like the boys already... and, therefore, you! Your family is so super cute!! xoxo

Janice said...

yes, very hard to choose! you have some strong genes in that famiy of yours. She looks like her brothers:) How fun. How are you doing with 3? I was hoping to see your mom while she was here, and of course the new addition, but I fear she's left by now?

Natalie said...

Janice, yep, she's gone. :( She was only here for the weekend, so it was a very short trip. But, she and my Dad will be back in June for Juliana's blessing - hopefully everyone can meet up then.

Katie said...

Nan, she is absolutely beautiful! You have such a cute family!