Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Latest

Here are the latest pics from our crazy but wonderful life:

Easter!
(You're supposed to put the Easter eggs you find in your Cozy Coupe right??)





Michael giving love to Baby Sister:


(After wearing their Big Brother shirts for two days straight when the baby was born, they demanded to wear them again today)

Tommy with kisses for Juliana:



Baby girl:



4 comments:

Erin said...

I love that second-to-last picture, where you can really see her little face! So pretty! I also love the eggs in the car. Once when Matt was about that age, his crazy coupe was on the driveway and I told him to put it on the grass, but he just couldn't quite understand all those words in that order, so he started pulling up handfuls of grass and putting THEM on the roof of the CAR!

Mama Snyder said...

Natalie - She's so beautiful, and you look terrific! Congratulations and welcome home, baby girl!

teamkyte said...

What great pix!!!! They are all so precious!!!!

Bethany said...

Is it just me or does she really look like Kamaki? Give them all anonymous hugs and kisses!