Thursday, May 20, 2010

Smile!



As promised, I finally have new pictures to share. We gave up on finding the camera cord - I'm sure it either ended up in the garbage or in the depths of the toy box - and just decided to get a new one. So, after what seems like forever, there are about a thousand pictures in this post. :) Hope you enjoy!

Mother's Day








Playing with baby sister






Chillin' with Slurpees (yes, Michael's sunglasses are on upside down. He prefers it that way.)



The latest of Juliana, taken just today.



4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, my goodness! She turned into a person since we saw her last. I so very much want to hold her. Could mom and dad bring her back with them - just for a few days??

Love, love, love the smiles!

Kellie said...

She is sooo adorable! Can't wait to cuddle her :) and the boys are getting so big!

Erin said...

Those are so stinkin cute! I love getting to see ones of the baby too. I wish we could see you guys!

Janice said...

how fun! what a cute family you have!