Thanksgiving dinner was a big hit as usual! My Mom is such a great cook and we all ate more than our fill. At least, the adults did. My boys would have preferred a peanut butter sandwich, but then, what 3 year old wouldn't?
And Juliana was treated to her first bites of big people food - mashed potatoes and yams. She promptly spit both right back out at me. The little taste of whip cream that I gave her off my pie that night was a much bigger hit.
There was night after night of playing cards, laughing, and eating junk food.
Juliana got to meet some Great-grandparents for the first time.
Lots of play time with cousins.
And we went to Christmas Village at Ogden's City Hall. There were so many beautiful lights around the building and the grounds, but the coolest part were the 50 or so kid-size houses that were each decorated inside with Christmas scenes. Some of them even moved - elves baking cookies, making nutcrackers, and caroling. It was dumping snow and about 19 degrees out, but the boys ran happily from one house to the next, squealing with excitement.
But the best part of the trip was getting to spend time with family. I'll endure a few bad things for that privilege any day!


4 comments:
1) Kellie's hand in picture #10 is scary!! :)
2) I wish I had a normal shaped forehead.
3) I wish I had boobs.
4) I think you should take all the pictures with my profile in them off of this post.
:)
How fun! I'm glad you decided to post:) loved seeing all your family!
I love that pic of your boys eating Thanksgiving dinner! They both look incredibly impressed. ;) I'm sad we missed you...again!
Looking at picture #2 I realize I have a really bad Cul-De-Sac going on don't I?
Post a Comment